Find your dream property type and unit
- Determine your dream home type. For example: apartment, condominium, terrace, semi-detached or bungalow.
- Visit to any of OIB's sales office to understand more details of your dream house, alternatively, you may register yourself at www.oibgroup.com . Our sales representatives will always be ready to assist you.
Book a unit
- Select the available unit of the property type that you prefer.
Execution of Sales & Purchase Agreement
- Execution of the Sales & Purchase Agreement will be done by our appointed solicitor upon settlement of the initial 10% down payment.
Apply for a bank financing
- Our panel of end-financiers will provide assistance in loan financing which suits your needs.
Accept Letter of Offer on Loan
- A Letter of Offer on Loan will be issued to you by end-financier once your loan application is approved. You will need to accept and acknowledge it within 14 days.
Execute the loan documents
- The solicitor will be instructed by the end-financier to prepare the loan documents for the purchaser's execution.
Release of Progress Payment
- Once the loan documents have been completed, the end-financier's solicitor will advise the end-financier to release the outstanding progress payments to developer in accordance with the Architect's Certificate issued upon completion if each stage of the constructions.
- Billing will be done progressively either as when the Architect's Certificates are issued upon completion of each stage of construction. The bank then releases the progress payment. If you are cash buyer, you will be billed directly.
Collect the keys of your dream house
- OIB will release the keys to you upon full settlement of any outstanding payment. You can start planning for your renovation and schedule to move in!